View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Testing the EBW1150/REB1200 capabilities

From the intro...

This 'testbed' (REBTestDocSrc.zip) was created by 'Ludo' specifically for the REB 1200 and was posted to the REB1200 Yahoo group in 2002. By reading the source .html, it can provide a wealth of information; relevant even today. Only a REB1200 Quick Reference (REBQuickRef_1200.imp) was included, without direct source.

This version (REBTestDocument.imp) was generated for the EBW 1150 by eBook Publisher v.2.2.5 (a successors to SBPublisher 1.5), despite not specially written for the ebookwise 1150. The filename ending in '_x-small.imp' is for the EBW 1150 using the smaller (old default) font size. Please note that the filename ending in '_1200.imp' is for the REB 1200.
If you look on the very last page of the IMP posts you will find several manuals outlining what is support on the 1150 that I put together some time ago. I will take a look at yours and see what I find that is different. I have posted CSS 1.01, GEB documents, publisher 2 document and other information on the eb-1150

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote