View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdecampi View Post
Thanks, dreams! I'd love it if you could post a snap of Valentine on your 505 - we beta'd it on a friend's and it looked pretty good but we never got a photo. Our formatting's quite simple so the ePub should convert easily to LRF on Calibre.

We have a full colour web version coming soon, and I'm thinking about a colour epub version for Stanza / Aldiko - the different formats just take me a wee while to process as I still have a day job and stuff.

Does anyone know if Feedbooks accepts books already formatted as ePubs? Their formatting instructions/help pages are just beyond unclear.
They don't accept them as far as I know, and they have as yet not implemented the embedding of graphics. As far as I know. You can contact Hadrien (co-founder of Feedbooks) on MR, he's one of the moderators and ask him personally.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote