View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
I want to mark them in a way that I can use to do anything. Currently on Feedbooks we do real footnotes for PDF, inline notes for Mobipocket & ePub. I'll change this behavior to end notes for Mobipocket & ePub in the upcoming weeks. And once ePub finally get true footnotes, I'll switch it to true footnotes.

The good part is that I won't have to manually process all the files. Since I've marked them correctly as footnotes (and not just a link to an anchor), I can process them the way that I want.
That sound good - thanks!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote