View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:18 AM   #7
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I like electronic/ambient/space music ... which my wife refers to as "that noise you listen to." Getting to our son's school is a five hour drive. I bought her a pair of Able Planet Noise Canceling headphones -- they work better than I could have hoped! She listens to her Pop music on her Ipod with the headphones and I can listen to my music in the car's CD player. They run for hours on a AAA battery. They are "folding" headphones, but the hinge is too gimmicky for me -- I just leave them unfolded.

Actually, I got a pair for myself, too. They really do work really, really well. The cost was only about $50 at Costco, here in the states. Amazon (US) carries them.

http://www.amazon.com/NC200B-Fidelit...ing+headphones

Of course, they won't help if you can "feel" the bass!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote