View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #38
cubemike99
Enthusiast
cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well, it actually turns out it was that silly text file and a folder with 1000+ files in it that were the culprits. But, after all that manual copying, i have a fully working python3 install.

Admittedly, my actions are a veryveryvery crude workaround for the kindle choking with a great many files. And unfortunately, I don't have the know how to create a proper fix.
cubemike99 is offline   Reply With Quote