View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #35
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
I totally agree about the poor presentation and formatting. If I bought a cake from a very expensive patisserie I would expect it to come in a nice box and be made correctly, if I buy home-made scones from a church fete I don't mind them being on a paper plate covered in cling wrap. It's not that I need perfect formatting and pretty covers, but that is what I paid for!

Authors should insist on this when they get their books sold as ebooks - write it into your publishing contract.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote