View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #56
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnforpaul45 View Post
I guess the only think I did like about the Paperwhite was that it "felt" a little lighter than the Glow. And the left/right bezel is a little wider, so that made it a bit easier to hold. But only by a TINY amount. The glo is much more "holdable" overall, in other positions....if that makes any sense
I have my Glo in a Sleepcover anyway, so for me the smaller the bezel the better as I'm holding the case (not the e-reader itself).

I'm coming off a tablet-style e-reader, so any e-ink e-reader feels crazy lightweight to me.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote