View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #57
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePlanetEarth View Post
Kris777 - I believe "Looks pretty good" is not enough for such a price.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not attacking you, just pointing out that this video and 4-5 others from the same event won't make me sure that this is a good product.

I am sure most of us here whant specifics, even more, a hands-on review!

JBC looks awesome "on paper" (that is if you read about its specifications). But how about its performance?

Does it freeze, how responsive is it to the stylus, how well is library organisation and so on...

Why don't Ectaco people make a proper review? Or even better still, get someone else to do it?

I guess I'm just thinking aloud... Don't think Ectaco would do it anyway...
Well, I spent less than 10 minutes to play with this unit and can't write the detailed review yet. I will do it as soon as get my unit from Ectaco.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote