View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
Leyor
Ninja Librarian
Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Cybook 3. gen, Sony T1, Kindle Paperwhite
What's you're favorite E-reader fonts?

I'm thinking about putting together a Sony font package for new users, so it's a bit more easily accessable.

I can see there's alot of confusion, some people think that some popular fonts needs to be paid for, when they actually are free for non commercial use. Others are commercial, but there's free substitutes etc.

I use the default font though So if you have any preferences or suggestions, please list them here. It doesn't matter if it's a commercial one.
Leyor is offline   Reply With Quote