View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 02:28 AM   #2
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post

There are two books (so far) in the story of Jade Darcy: Jade Darcy and the Affair of Honor and Jade Darcy and the Zen Pirates. Since her first appearance in the late 1980s, she's garnered a host of devoted fans--including Hugo- and Nebula-Award-winning author Spider Robinson, who said upon the books' republication a decade ago:

More books are planned in the series, but progress is slow. A prequel, Jade Darcy: Run Out of West, is about half finished in rough draft; that story is set 5 years before Affair and shows Jade's arrival and first few days on Cablans.

You can buy the books in both paperback and multiple ebook formats through my online bookstore, Parsina Press. I hope you'll meet Jade and get to love her as much as Mary and I do.
Yippee! Now get your fingers in gear and finish the others! I remember talking to Mary at a con way too many years ago, and these need to get finished. Yesterday would be good.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote