View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Sorry to rain on your Snow

That button has been there since sometime before I started using Calibre: 06.low_ numbers
The button was there, I know, but usually the entire operation required more than one click.
Now it is organised differently and when you exchange Title and Author Name, you do not have to click again to have Author Sort correct.

I have been using Calibre (on and off) ever since it was called LibPRS-500. Back then its main function was communication with Sony PRS-500, so you didn't have to use bloody Sony software to load books to device.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote