View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
FlorenceArt, Noteshelf looks like the app I was looking for when I first wanted a journaling app. I wanted something password protected and that I could place photos in. I've been using iDo Notepad and then I upgraded to the pro version. You can't place pictures within the text, however. I like Chapters for placing photos in the page, but it's dodgy about where the photos are placed. They don't stay put in the page...it's hard to explain. Anyway, that process is a bit clunky. You can create multiple notebooks and they can be individually password protected, which is nice. NotesLock is quite secure, but I was finding it was not stable. It crashed a lot. It seems a bit "kiddish" anyway. I wanted something more grownup. I don't mind paying for something I will really like.
I'm not sure Noteshelf is what you were looking for. I love this app but it's good for one thing and one only: handwriting. I'm not very happy with the way it handles photos. That's why I use it to write my diary, and then import the pages to Awesome Notes. Maybe we should have a thread for journaling on the iPad (or iPhone)?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote