View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'll take a look at how the C++ PluginRunner transfers the selected files to Python bk.selected_iter() function. I know how it logically happens (via a written/read config file), but I won't swear that UI selection order couldn't possibly be relevant to the ultimate iteration order of the files in the plugin. After all... this is the first situation I can think of that the order of the files in selected_iter() would even matter. I'll report back when I know more.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote