View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #12
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by selianth View Post
I know I'm not helping with your problem, but this confuses me. Why do you have remove the case when flipping the Oasis?
If one reads with the page buttons on the right, one is holding the spine side of the cover, a solid feel.

When I flip reader so page buttons are on the left I am holding the flimsy origami part of the cover.

Part of my problem is that I never liked any origami cases, replaced the one on the Voyage with a great PU regular cover.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote