View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Adobe DRM Question

I'm not sure where to post this, since it expands past just for the Sony Reader but I had a general question regarding Adobe's DRM.

Has anyone used up the alloted number of allowed registrations for Digital Editions? If so, is there a process of being able to register more computers or readers to it and what exactly would that process be.

I know for the Sony Library you can deauthorize a device via the software or by phone to gain back the registration but I'm not sure how that works for Adobe. Also, does Adobe offer a way for the user to see how many authroziation's are still left, like the Sony software does under account management?

I'm just a bit worried because I had computer problems, which was resolved with a few reformats of the computer and I authroized the software several times.

Thanks!
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote