View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #125
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I don't know what you did, but you did not use my macro. That output cannot come out of it. This seems regular filtered HTML output from Word.

You need to run the macro in order to have the clean output. A stylesheet needs to be provided by you, the macro will not create it.

You can also try my add-in. It has much more features and can prepare an ePUB. The ePUB needs to be touched up (or at least I think so), but the start is there. That one will also provide a simple stylesheet or you can provide your own.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote