View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #88
sourcejedi
Groupie
sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Quote:
You really need to read the thread to see why a few of us was tuned off by her attitude
Martin aka mjdb2 is an idiot. He's the one that pointed out to LMB about the CD being given away for free when all she was looking for was sample chapters.
Best to leave people in the dark if you have broader information and they don't ask the exact right question? Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I'm not sure why this bothers me as much as it does.
Ironically, I thought something similar when the CD came out. I've bought all the books and really enjoyed them, and I couldn't help a slight emotional backlash. Free stuff! - I could have waited a bit and not paid! I don't have anything against it intellectually, but the emotion still had an influence. I'm sure other people have a similar bias towards free stuff, and once something's there, you don't like to see it go away. We are not as rational as we like to think... Or maybe that's just me.
sourcejedi is offline   Reply With Quote