Thread: RegEx Help
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
RegEx Help

I've got a load of ePubs that have their text loaded with tags written as:
Code:
<a id="p2"></a>
Where "p" followed by the number represents the original page number of the book if came from. This number ranges from single digits to into the thousands.

I'd like to remove them but unfortunately I can't figure out the RegEx command for this, previously in sigil I would have used the wildcard mode, but now with it removed, my only recourse is RegEx.

Any idea on what to use?

Also looking in the toc.ncx there is a pagelist lection referencing all those tags. So if I do remove all the those tags, can I delete the pagelist section from the toc.ncx file?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote