View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 04:46 AM   #4
Anke Wehner
Addict
Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-650
I've left "reviews" on Goodreads about books I got for free and stopped reading after a few chapters, saying why - eg full of typos, frustrated with there being a high tension first chapter or prologue making me want to know what happened next, and still being at another point in time four chapters later - but didn't leave a star rating on those. Sort of a compromise, I guess.

3 stars on amazon is labelled with "It's OK" - that's not negative to me. Popcorn reading, decently entertaining - "You might like this if you're looking for x, but it's weak on y". Just nothing that makes me feel like going out of my way to recommend it to people.

I might pass if I can't find something specific to point to that's good, though.
Anke Wehner is offline   Reply With Quote