View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:46 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingercat View Post
You guys need to work on your state legislature a bit harder. By law here all items sold to consumers have to have a minimum of 90 days guarantee
The minimum in the UK is 1 year. But that has to be provided by the manufacturer; there's no obligation for the store where you purchased the item to exchange it beyond, I think, 7 or 14 days - something like that. In this case, I believe what happened is that the store wouldn't exchange it after 30 days and that they informed the customer that he would have to send it back to Sony - that seems perfectly reasonable to me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote