View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #17
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Of the devices I have personal knowledge of, rather more do NOT have a good standby life, than do.

The following devices have a decent battery life in standby mode:

Sony PRS-500/505
Amazon Kindle
Hanlin V3/V5 and clones (BeBook, Aztak, etc)

While the following devices do NOT have a good standby battery life (a week or less):

iRex iLiad, DR1000, DR800
Bookeen CyBook, Opus
Sony PRS-600
BeBook Neo/Onyx Book 60
B&N nook
Pocketbook 360
To add to the list...
I've turned of my Sony PRS-900 maybe once or twice in the last 2 months, whenever I am done reading or walking away from it for more than a minute or two I put it in standby mode. I have to recharge my battery about every 2 weeks.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote