View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I finally got a kindle rep who knows what he is talking about, he says my Fire is exhibiting unusual behavior. He took logs of my Fire and he is contacting the development team so they can figure out why my collections keep disappearing. He says they are not supposed to be doing that.

Once again I am sure this is another case where they didn't program it for someone who uses so many collections with so large a library. UGH!
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote