View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 03:08 AM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Tag column missing in Library view

This is kind of odd and maybe I'm missing something obvious but earlier today when I was converting files my main library shows a column for Author, Title, Size, Date, and Tags.

This evening when I opened the program after plugging in my Sony PRS-505 all the columns were listed except for the Tags. I didn't make any changes to the settings and I can't seem to get the Tags to come back but what's kind of odd is on the SD and Internal card the Tag column is there.

Not sure why it disappeared on my library but I'd really love to get it back. I'd appreciate any and all help. I've already gone to configure and the Tag box is checked and I've restarted the program twice already.

Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote