View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 06:23 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sony Reader demoed at WSJ's D conference

The Sony Portable Reader is quietly en route. When Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher kicked off the forth edition of the D: All Things Digital conference this week, Sony grabbed the chance to talk about its forthcoming e-book reading device.

According to Eric Savitz of the Tech Trader Daily (Barron's new blog, btw), "earlier in the day Sony's Howard Stringer said the success of the device will depend in large part on consumer acceptance; he seemed enthusiastic about its prospects, but cautious. In the demo, it came across as a compelling product."

I wish I had more to say about this but I don't. Just sit back, relax, and realize that the world is a pretty wonderful place. Even if you don't own an E Ink device (yet).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote