View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #49
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalReader View Post
You understand that removing the copy right protection you have violated the license agreement. Sony or Amazon, or any other dealer that sells you book licences would have the authority to remove permission for you to download the file ever again. In short, do you understand that what you are doing is illegal?
That doesn't concern me in the least. I buy the books for my personal use and I make sure that I can continue to use them irrespective of what corporation I brought them from. I do not distribute the books to others, nor do I do anything else that would take money from the works' creators. I treat my ebooks exactly he same way I treated my p-books and CDs, and observe all relevent copyright restrictions while doing so.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote