View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #36391
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Well ... I'm sitting on a heating pad .... multiple heating pads .... why you ask? Well, I was carrying the groceries up the back stairs when multiple bags suddenly burst, dumping 2 liter bottles of soda on the stairs and on my feet ... causing me to lose balance and almost plummet to the driveway (our back stairs are 15 steps) ... because my hands were full and not on the railing .... but I managed somehow to twist/contort/whatever to hold myself on the step ... and as a result sprained/strained/pulled most of the muscles in my back and neck, as well as my quads. At the time it seemed a better choice than plunging head first down the steps onto the concrete driveway. Now I'm not so sure ..... sigh .... When I can move again I'm planning to return to the store and tie plastic bags over the *#)@_!#($ lazy bagger that didn't double bag the soda bottles.

Sigh ... back to the heating pads now.
Sorry to hear about your pain. I hope you get some relief quickly. And for the future...

... drink tea. It's sooo much lighter.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote