View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #368
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Wondering if there are copies of 2.43.foirmware one can sideload Don't hate the Aura screen, just feel it is useless, ugly, unstable, and cluttered

Helen
I don't understand?

The old Home screen only showed the last 5 books loaded. If you were reading a book and loaded more than 4 books, the book you were reading was lost. You had to go find it in the library.

On the Aura Home screen, when you load a lot of books it uses ONE tile (which you can dismis). You can actually remove whichever tiles (except the sync tile on 2.5.1) you like. It is basically a history of last viewed items. It makes it easy to go back to sudoko or word scamble or whichever of the last four or so books I have open.

I find it the most useful Kobo Home screen since the original I'm Reading on the Original Kobo. In fact, I like this better since I have a lot of control over what stays on the screen.

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote