View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
My experience with the dictionary is it works fine for English language text and can easily select words in a book and send them to any selected English language dictionary or thesaurus. However, for non-English languages it's not possible to select the words correctly and send them to the selected dictionary. The new .pdf reader only selects a single letter or random group of continous letters or multiple words and thus you don't get a proper lookup in the dictionary.

I verified the non-English dictionary works by going to the standalone dictionary application and using the virtual keyboard to type in the non-English word and it gets looked up just fine.

I think there's a bug in the new .pdf reader with selecting non-english words.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote