View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:18 AM   #10
Dangze
Enthusiast
Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Kobo Arc 32Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by slate View Post
I'm not going into details but after ~20 minutes here's a tablet ui on jellybean without mucking with dpi. Nice to see a tutorial for reverting back to ics...

Wonderfull ! Well done ! That's exactly what I was expecting (see my posts in this forum) !

Please tell us how you did that ! Why not make a tutorial, or even better a flash file...

I'm wondering why Kobo (Robin ?) was not able (or not willing) to do that if it is so easy that it seems to be (for skilled people at least !) ???

Thank you anyways !

Last edited by Dangze; 04-12-2013 at 05:42 AM.
Dangze is offline   Reply With Quote