View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #133
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalynn View Post
So why do you care? You're spending the money either way, so why worry about it?
Because we can.

And it's not hate--at least not in my case. Like I said, I have no problem with sites who are clearly dedicated affiliate sites offering some sort of value-added services (although I still think getting credit for everything purchased for a 24 hour period is over-the-top). I take issue with the ones who offer absolutely no additional value and stick affiliate links where I least expect them. Like "review sites" who shoehorn affiliate links (sans review) to bargain ebooks in with their regular reviews (regular reviews that include no link to purchase--affiliate or otherwise).

I don't utilize the first type of site (dedicated affiliates), but harbor them no ill-will. The second type annoys the piss out of me.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-07-2013 at 06:52 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote