View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks. Since that site is owned by the eReaderIQ folks I guess I didn't even think to check it.
I don't get it if this by the same people and it looks that way. Why not just direct people to the free site instead of making an apology page with a few freebies.

It makes no sense. It seems the free site has no affiliate tags. I am happy with them doing it this way. They should ask for donations if need be. I'd be happy to donate because it saves me alot of time.

Oh for those worried about too many free books keeping them from getting paid. I have a very simple solution. Almost all of us have more than one browser. Just use one browser for free books and one for Paid books. Problem solved.

I also think this a good time to ask how everyone feels about repeat freebies? Do you want them posted? I come across these alot but haven't posted them because I know most of us have them.
I like to hear opinions on this.

Now I'm off to Facebook to check for goodies from it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote