View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #11
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
I answered your PM.

Now, in terms of the "Download Now" thingie...

Basically, what I get is this. Let's say I have Book A in .kepub form, which I bought and downloaded to my Kobo (which is what I usually do).

I add Book A.kepub to one of my shelves. Then, let's say I use software to make a regualr .epub of book A (which I sometimes do, because some of the kepubs are huge). I then sideload Book A.epub, delete Book A.kepub.

All should be well, right? The problem is that when I go back to the shelf where I had put the Book A.kepub, instead of it being gone after I deleted it, it's still listed there, with a "DOWNLOAD" button to the right of it. Hang on, I'll take a picture with my phone.

So now I'm stuck with all these books in my shelves that I can't do anything with except to, as I mentioned, redownload the book, remove it from the shelf, and then delete it again.

Attaching picture. Sorry it's blurry, I'm still a bit logy.
This happened to me after I sideloaded 2.3.2. I synched my Kobo with the Kobo desktop app and that got rid of them. Then I went back to 2.3.1.

Good luck
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote