View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Two-column-text possible on M92 (NOT in PDF)

Hello all,

I am currently trying to make up my mind whether to add a 9.7" e-Ink reader to my current arsenal (Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod, Windows PC and in the neer foreseeable future Windows 8 tablet), and which one.

One important question for that is whether the device supports 2-column text in electronic book format (NOT in PDF, there it's of course possible, but the disadvantages of reading PDFs might be mitigating the advantages of having a large reader).

So a quick question ... is it possible to convert a book, say, an Amazon book, with Calibre to an ebook format and read it in 2-column format on the M92?

(What I am looking for is something like the Kindle Reading app on the iPad, but with e-Ink).

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote