View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #14
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Yes, it was a really early copy of the book that I saved just to see previous screwups hehe... but it's not really noticeable for the image. But that 2em wouldn't force the blank page after the cover though.

It's funny that when I have centered text that happens to have code shifting it a bit to the right, it sticks out like a sore thumb to me and I can't stand to leave it that way, I adjust the code for it. But I really don't notice the difference on an image.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 01-06-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote