View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:38 AM   #35004
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Right now I am preparing my system for an upgrade to Windows 7 64-bit (currently on 7 32-bit) as I want to take advantage of the better memory handling capabilities. So I am researching USB hard drives at the moment. A 1.0Tb drive should be enough to back everything up - my existing 250Gb one just won't do the job anymore - though the 2.0Tb are not much more expensive, so I might just go for one of those.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote