View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #50
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoyPhoto View Post
I have the Canvas Bookstyle cover for my Touch. Is there a Glo cover that is equivalent to this one? I find I really like the design of this case, it's easy to get the Kobo in and out and with the hard plastic the Kobo stays in the case without fear of it getting out, plus it seems strong enough to protect it in my backpack (no issues so far). Since Chapters.ca only has the one picture of each case I'm curious if anyone has experience and can compare?

Thanks!
I've had this cover for my Touch for over a year (and temporarily using it for my Glo) and while I liked it for a while, I've fallen out of love with it for no particular reason. Guess I probably just got sick and tired of having the same thing. I was hoping for a different kind of case for the Glo.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote