View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:13 AM   #218
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
I have been coveting the Glo but I owned one of the first Kobos and reading about all the resetting and problems I don't think I want to go back to that. I have had 3 Kindles and have never had a problem. none.

I can't for the life of me figure out why Kobo hasn't got it right yet if Amazon can. It is so frustrating because I want to shop in Canada. There is a Chapters down the street but it just doesn't make sense to me to buy something that will give me problems. *sigh*. I am impressed with the patience of those of you using Kobos.
Looks like lots of users are complaining about the Kindle Paperwhite too... So if this is your criteria, I'd hold off on buying one of those too...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote