View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Has anyone figured out how to run c2o on an automated process under Mac? I looked at the documentation re: advanced usage but the section on automatic generation on Mac still needs to be figured out. It is not an area I am very good at so I was wondering if anyone else had already figured it out. tia for any suggestions.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote