View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by reup View Post
hello all

I have tryed to create a catalog or a list of my ebooks using the following commands

calibredb list -f all

calibredb catalog test.xml

calibredb catalog test.cvs (I have tried all format, epub...)

the issue I have is that I cannot get the subseries_index to show up

exemple I have a number of SF books from serie FNA (main serie) numbered from 1 to 2003 (I don't have them all). in the serie, there is a lot of subseries so I created a new custom column with format "text-column for keeping serie like information". called it subseries

calibredb will show me all the field, but not the subseries_index while in calibre GUI, I can set the subseries_index to the number in the subseries the same way I do it for the main serie (exemple : Maeve [1] )

am I doing something wrong ? can someone test this ?

reup
I believe All only applies to standard fields
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote