View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #59
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I only have about 100 pages left. Wow. Definitely one of King's best, IMHO. Right up there with The Stand and It, though a different kind of book from those, really. I'm finishing it in 8 days which is good for me with a long book these days.

The pages have flown by and I find myself anxious to get back to the book! Yay for eReaders because they do make it easier to read on the fly and I will feel no guilt at all for finishing this read at work today. It is a slow Friday, after all.

*****************EDIT*******************

I just finished. Wow! I probably shouldn't spoil so just let me say that the ending is a corker. This book was definitely the most readable, engrossing thing I've read in awhile. I even enjoyed reading the afterword/author's notes very much.

Last edited by covingtoncat73; 12-09-2011 at 02:06 PM.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote