View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #8
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiestarr View Post
My main thing is that I want to make sure which ever ereader I use that I can in fact see all my saved descriptions of the books while I'm on the reader.
No matter what reader you choose you can always re-convert and have calibre insert a jacket into the book with the relevant metadata. Even if the reader cannot display your saved info directly you can still get to it by peaking at the first few pages of the book.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote