Thread: Audible.com
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:32 AM   #2
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
I've been a member of Audible.com for a few years, 45 min commutes are much easier when I can listen to a good book instead of the traffic report.

I only buy unabridged audio books, I don't like missing any of the details that the author/editor/publisher thought were worth printing. You may want to check out the selection and make sure that the genre you are interested in has enough books for you. Since I read/listen to sci fi, fantasy, and romance there are lots of books for me to listen to.

You can download the audiobook with your phone and again on your desktop. I have an iPod so I can listen on my iPod, iPhone and desktop with iTunes, I use to load them onto my Windows Mobile PDA as well. There are other options, the Audible software page has a wizard to walk you through what software options you will need for your useage.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote