Thread: WOLF format
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeczmien View Post
I've asked them for definition, but they refuse.
Its proprietary Jinkie format with DRM ability. They releases MS Windows software, so you can "print" to WOLF format (check WOLFPrinter software - for V8, of course it works with V3).

I'm not sure how close have you check your V3 - maybe you have noticed it.
Near battery there is a slot for SIM card - it can be used for DRM'ing books.

Any way - I've tried WOLF and I'm not impressed. For regular user there is nothing more than pdf (even filesize).
I am beginning to believe that Wolf format is nothing more than bitmapped images with one image per page. Am I close?
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote