View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Just donated my wee bit.
Thanks!
Quote:
I have another strategic proposal though: why not use FBReader?
The real answer is 'I must start somewhere'. No matter where that is, some other program will be second.

My choice of Aldiko should not be considered as a rejection of other readers. At this point I am far too ignorant. Once I have a device and can begin to make intelligent evaluations, I will come back here with ideas and proposals.

It might be worth noting that my goal is to design around something like plugins, with the hope that additional reader programs can more easily be integrated. This idea alone might drive me to do two programs before releasing one, so I have more confidence in the architecture.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote