Thread: Oh my, help me
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
The books from the ConnStore are LRX format (that's the file extension for encrypted BBeB files). If you've been searching for LRF files then that's why you're having trouble finding them.

I can't remember exactly where they are stored offhand, but if you look in the C:\Program Files\Sony\CONNECT Reader\ (assuming you installed the ConnSoft on your C drive, under Program Files, of course) you'll find them in one of those sub-dirs.

They have really nasty file names, BTW, so don't let that throw you. And, yes, you can change the file name without affecting the Meta-Data that the ConnSoft and Reader see, so if you want to rename them for your merely human reference, I don't know of any reason you shouldn't -- I certainly renamed mine, moved them to another location too.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote