View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Strange Behaviour

After turning on my PocketBook this morning, it decided to show a display language of German which unfortunately I cannot read.

I initially thought that may have accidentally pressed something last night but on closer inspection it has changed some of my settings as well such as my power button which has been put back to keylock when I had it on the last books opened.

I've checked and I can open my books but it has lost where I was and has gone back to the start of my books.

After a few attempts it has allowed me to change back to an English setting.

Very odd so I don't know what happened there - do you think it's something I've done or just a glitch.

I've just noticed, I can do a backup configuration to SD card so maybe I should do this when I have it all set with my prefs again.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote