View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #45
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yeah, like more non-proprietary file types supported by Sony, including the 505.

I too would like to hear what you specifically think are the features that make it an "upgrade"
Harry covered it. Just because you have no interest in those particular features does not mean it isn't an upgrade. And in the first post the OP said:

Quote:
The other big draw is the keyboard that lets you take notes, and the built in dictionary.
These are "upgraded" features that the OP is interested in (also available in the 600 and 700).

Now to be clear, I'm not saying the 505 isn't a good or great reader because that wouldn't be true. I don't think I've ever said that *any* reader is bad or should not be purchased. And I don't feel the need to "put down" or "smear" any reader to make the Kindle look good. Any reader anyone wants to buy is good with me. Not everyone likes or wants the same thing in a reader, a car a house or anything. The more choices their are the better for the consumer.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote