View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitlaan View Post
I think as long as you don't change the book and it's location, it should still work. The "cacheExt.xml" file seems to associate the notes by the path to the book. (Even if the path changes, you may be able to modify the XML file to match.)

I'll add this to my list of things to experiment with in the future.
It'll be great if you could experiment it because I already have a significant amount of notes with one book I'm reading and dare not experiment with it!
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote