View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:49 AM   #17
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBelle View Post
thanks so much Dr. Drib
and thanks for the comment, crich70.
I think that some heavy hitter authors got caught up in this recently, as well. There may be some blog posts coming out today or soon from bloggers prominent in the indie world ... crossing my fingers it gets resolved ...
I tried to find who else got caught up in this mess without any luck. Do you have a link to their complaints about the situation, book titles, or the names of the authors? Thanks.
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote