View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #537
Janet54
Connoisseur
Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Voyage, Fire HDX, Fire Phone, Galaxy Note 8,10.9
I updated to the lastest Calibre since I received my new Aura, Now the plug in disappears after I use it once. I can restart, install again but it disappears again. I have one other plugin in for counting pages that is doing the same thing. Not sure where I was suppose to ask this at.
Janet54 is offline   Reply With Quote